BOSTON, December 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Dip pot, a generous technological platform, congratulates its customers on an exceptional and inspiring year 2021. During the year, 2,130 organizations used 3,725 DipJars to raise almost $ 5 million. That’s an 88% increase from the total raised in 2020 – and the peak period for charitable giving is yet to come.
December is the critical month for many nonprofits. According to some estimates, more than thirty percent of all donations take place during the month and over ten percent occur in the last three days of the year. DipJar has helped its clients with an engaging – and contactless – giving platform that has been implemented by organizations of all types.
âThe past two years have been difficult times for many,â said Chris Selland, CEO of DipJar. However, the experiences of our partners clearly demonstrate that people’s generosity shines through. Individual donors have stepped up and made a difference in the communities where they live, work, play and share. DipJar is pleased to support the important work being done. by charities and non-profit organizations across the country.
Here are some notable campaigns from 2021:
- FOAR of the house – Four veterans, a deep sea boat called Courageous, and a mission to fight PTSD and veteran suicide. The team will cross the Atlantic as part of the Talisker Whiskey Atlantic Rowing Challenge. In total, the FOAR from Home team collected more than $ 600,000, and DipJar is proud to support their cause!
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center – Protecting endangered sea turtles and the ecosystems on which they depend has been LMC’s mission for over 30 years. Since 2018, DipJar has helped raise more than $ 500,000 – of which more than $ 140,000 in 2021 at the Center and events in the community.
- Autism pioneers – Since 2001, Pathfinders for Autism has helped families and individuals cope with an autism diagnosis by providing support in three areas: recreation, resources and training. In 2021, this Maryland nonprofit used ten DipJars to raise nearly $ 25,000. Their âDip Challenge Bus Tourâ was an amazing way for the organization to get out into the community to educate people on its mission, provide resources and raise funds.
So far in December, DipJar has helped nonprofits use their DipJars to raise substantial sums. Here are two examples that highlight fundraising efforts from December to date:
- Make a wish Iowa – For more than 35 years, the Iowa Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation has helped children with serious illnesses – and the families and care teams that support them – create vivid memories through difficult times. In December, the organization raised more than $ 55,000 using DipJars as part of its annual “Jolly Holiday Lights” fundraiser. In total, Make-A-Wish Iowa has lifted $ 125,000 using its five DipJars.
- The Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation – Since its inception as Friends of the Gardens in 1993, the Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation has provided financial support and programming to the Florida Botanical Gardens in Pinellas County. The goal of both organizations is to create a space for the community to come together for education, inspiration and fun. This month, the Foundation hosted its annual âHoliday Lights in the Gardenâ event, which brought together over $ 62,000 using three DipJars. This leads to $ 96,000.
âThe impact that DipJars are having on a growing number of organizations like these reminds us that despite tough times, people want to get involved and make a difference,â Selland said. “Helping organizations grow and deliver their services is what drives us, and we look forward to helping clients – old and new – thrive in 2022.”
DipJar is changing the game of fundraising with a connected, cashless donation jar and integrated payments platform that enables joyful, engaging and frictionless giving. With DipJar, organizations of any size can fundraise anywhere and âCreate More Giving Momentsâ.
Learn more at www.dipjar.com.