Submitted by the Coronado Floral Association
Celebrating 100 years, Coronado Flower Show is this weekend April 23-24. The Coronado Floral Association is asking the community to do their utmost for this year’s show and the support has been amazing, including a $15,000 grant from San Diego County, two $10,000 sponsorships from the Coronado Eagle & Journal and ScatenaDaniels Communications plus many other sponsors and in-kind donations for the Coronado Flower Show and Saturday night party, the 1922 Club extravaganza!
What’s happening at the Flower Show:
- Horticulture, floral design, the vibrant children’s section, educational booths, garden-focused vendors, art and photography exhibits.
- Music will play throughout the show on the grandstand.
- San Diego Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer questions.
- New this year is the San Diego Master Gardener Tool Committee. Bring a favorite gardening tool to clean and sharpen while you visit the show.
- It’s fun, interesting and there’s something for all ages!
Coronado Floral Association memberships also help fund all homefront flower judging and display events and the ever-increasing expenses of putting on this spectacular show.
The Coronado Floral Association’s goal of membership in this 100and year is to get 2,022 members. Anyone can participate in this effort. A membership cost is $35.00 which includes two Flower Show tickets and early notification to Coronado Floral Association events throughout the year. The renewal or the subscription of a subscription is done simply and quickly on our website: coronadoflowershow.com. Help us reach our goal of 2,022 members in this 100and anniversary year!
It’s going to be a beautiful weekend and the Coronado Flower Show is the place to be! Come celebrate with your community!